John 7:4

John 7:4 
For no one works in secret if he seeks to be know openly. If you do these things, show yourself to the world. 

Jesus brother is speaking telling Jesus to go to Judea that his disciples might see his works. No one works in secret if he seeks to be known openly. As a born again Christian I read this section of scripture with a humbled spirit. Many people want to be known in the”world” no matter the cost to themselves or the ones around them. They will cut corners, lie about their credibility, or cheat their way around the law. But as a born again Christian it has a completely different meaning in the life of a Christian. Nothing in our lives should be a secret. I often tell people I am an open book. If you ask me something I am going to help to the best of my ability. Ask and you shall receive. Why? Because the lord has done much in my life. He has saved me from my sins and I am awaiting his heavenly kingdom. I tell people don’t ask me a question you don’t want a truthful answers to. Because I chose to live a life for Christ. I want him to use me for his glory, I want him to pour into me so it can be poured out to others. In my life I don’t hold on to secrets. I want to be open and seen by the world because Jesus lives with in me. And by my life, by my daily encounters I want people to get a glimpse of our Heavenly Father. Living a life of Christ is hard for this world. But the more we live by the word the more we share the word. To people in unreached areas we are showing ourselves to the world. The more Christians that are of this world the more true there is. That would be something to see a world of secretlessness talk about venerable people. But that’s what we will have when our bodies pass from this earth. We will not have a life of sin, hidden agendas. We will have a pure and clean life. And that is what I hope god will use me to show glimpse of himself to this world and to save lives that one day would have their name written in the book of our lord. 

Comments

Popular Posts