John 12:26

John 12:26
If anyone serves me he must follow me and where I am there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me the father will honor him. 

In the gospel of John we read through the life of Jesus and the healing Jesus does for the people he is with. These scriptures have been written that we would believe the word of God. Just as it was written in its time. This is something that we as Christians today need to meditate on more frequently. We call upon and ask the Lord to use us. Because we are his servant of this world The lord is with us. When we do the Lords work we are honoring our father and what he has put us on this world to do. This is the law of the book do not let it depart from your mouth. Meditate on it daily and nightly. Be careful to follow every word that is written. Then you will live a prosperous and successful life. Joshua 1:8. This was my memory verse for the month of September. And one that I find myself coming to when I feel that the world is pulling me away from the truth. The truth that I know because it was written. But some time I gather and allow the sin to win me over. The constant battle of life and death of the Christian life. I strive to be the Lord servant so that he will use me and mature me for works I do not yet know. As it says in John anyone who serves me will be honored. That is a blessed felling to know but watchful not to let pride take hold and enter into the flesh. I also think as a Christian we are in the image of our Lord. So the is with us every minute of everyday. When we are with other Christians the Lords presents is abundant. At one moment of the day when Christians call upon him in love or prayer. How many places that seems it fascinates me because our God is with us all the time. He will not forsake us or leave us. When you have a serving heart it makes ones life connect more closely with the Holy Spirit because that is what the Lord has given us. 

Comments

Popular Posts