James 4:7

James 4:7 submit yourselves therefore to god.resist the devil and he will flea from you. 

Many times I hear how people are troubled in their lives. Troubles with work, troubles with family, troubles with self desires. When a I hear these things being shared from friends I ask are you a Christian? Or are they living in the flesh? God said that he would not forsake us in our lives. But we must call upon him and believe in him so that we can be saved. When we live a life of sin or lukewarm we can not ask god to help us. We must come to Christ first knowing that we are sinners. After accepting Christ as our lord and savior then we can bring our troubles and trials to his throne. Living in habitual sin but then asking god to help and forgive you will not produce fruit. If you are doing wrong and recognize it then you must repent and ask the Lord to help. Not forsake the gift that he has given to us. As an American their are many distractions in the world. Tempting us to sin and live in the devils hand. So many times I have been tempted and a sometimes fall short but I know that I am a saved christian and when I call upon him he hears my prayers in his time. 

Comments

Popular Posts