Psalms 121: 7-8

Psalms 121: 7-8 
The lord will keep me from all harm. He will watch over my life. The lord will be with my goings and my comings. Now and for evermore. 

Throughout this passage the word Keep, guard or watch over. Is mentioned over six times. The lord will keep you at all times. He will not let your foot be moved nor will he let you suffer from the dangers of day and night. The lord asks us to come to him through prayer and daily thoughts. We must follow the commandments that the lord has put before us. so that we may live a fruitful life for the lord our god. When I was in my youth and into my teenage years. I felt like I had to accomplish things on my own to show that I gained knowledge or learned a lesson with out help. Little did I know that I could not do the things the lord had for me until I came to him with my trials. The lord will wait on us to come to him. And as this scripture reads my help comes from the Lord. When we surrender our rights we don’t glorify our self but our lord. The work we do is for him, the work we do is because of him, the work we do blesses him. When I start a task I try and come to the lord first and talk with him. I want to gain more of a personal relationship with him. And as a I am doing a task I talk with him and I know he is with me, it also says this in scripture. And when the evening come I come back to him and thank him for his love and grace. For the work that has been done and that he was glorifying through my works. It’s a humbling feeling knowing I am a disciple of god and I can come to him and share his living word.  This week as I work with the Uganda’s I want to make sure I am talking with the lord and have him on my mind 

Comments

Popular Posts