Ephesians 5:21

Ephesians 5:21 
Submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ. 

Submitting is fouls through out the Bible focusing in the books of Ephesians 5:21-22 submission with husbands and wives. 6: 1-4 children to parents, 6: 5-9 servants and masters. and I in collisions 3:18-25. In our passage explains how to further walk in wisdom. Something I have wanted to gain for some time now. And I keep coming back to this. Stop and go back to the basics. What does it say to do in the Bible? Submit to one another obey the word that is written. And follow the commandments. Sounds easy enough but yet I still fail at it through out my week. I don’t feel I have a problem submitting to authority. I may not like to hear it at first but I think about what is being said and what kind of outcome will happen by following or changing behavior. I do it be cause i like things to run smoothly. Like a well oiled machine. Don’t get me started on a car I’ll tell you what every bold does to make the most out of your ride. I don’t enjoy conflict. So to avoid this submitting has come easier over the years. I want to submit to the lords will and I work at it daily. I want to gain a level of understanding and relationship with Christ so I can share his life. But we can’t disciple his word unless we first become children in his eyes and submit to his heavenly order. 

Application: this week when I am presented an action I will submit to it if it would be pleasing to the lord. 

Comments

Popular Posts