1 Corinthians 13:6

1 Corinthians 13:6
It does not rejoice at wrongdoings, but rejoices with the truth. 

The lord does not rejoice in wrongdoings, when we as Christians all to our flesh the lord does not see kindly to that. He does not rejoice and he does not bless our actions. When we come with truth he rejoices and blesses accordingly. What a good scripture to live by on top of many. Over the past few months I have seen wrongdoing being done, lying, cheating, stealing. And I know the lord does not rejoice in these manors. Last month my phone was stolen while capturing a wedding proposal. After looking for the boy I counted it as a loss. When I told the team what had happened. a few said man that really sucks “I’d die if I lost my phone” I said well yeah it kinda sucks but it’s only a phone. It can be replaced over time it’s fine. I wasn’t mad I was bummed that someone would find joy in stealing someone’s things, I counted it ass a loss and moved on. Moses and I grabbed a bota heading back to nachiwogo saying a prayer before leaving. I said “lord if it is your will to get this phone back will you work it out. Coming to the top of the hill a young boy had my case in hand. I stopped and asked him where my phone was. He said I don’t know but I know the boy who has it and I want to take you to him. After another two hours we found the two boys that were working against the lord. We took both to the police station and showed the video of their deceitful hearts. I then sat down and told them I forgave them and asked if I could pray for them. I hope and pray that these two boys will realize the heartache and their wrongdoings and bring themselfs to the lord. When we come clean and are truthful our lives become transformed. And then lord will used us for his glory. I am grateful that I know the lord and share in his word. I want to continue to share his word so others can see his rejoicing heart that he has given to us.  

Comments

Popular Posts