1 Timothy 6:6-8

1 Timothy 6:6-8

But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world and we can not take anything out of the world. But if we have food and clothing with these we will be content. 

In Job 1:21 he said naked I came from my mothers womb naked. I shall return to the lord. The lord has given us life but in our human nature we strive to collect things and make happiness and bring joy in our lives. Here in lies my contentment issue When we take time away from our secular world we find ourselves a thanking god for what he has given us or at least I have.  In my youth I allowed my unfaithful walking with Christ torment me in the material world. I cared to much of what others thought of me and followed the sinful life of fashion. As I grew up and came crawling back to the lord I found myself not caring what I wore, what my actions to gain a false appearance.  I found myself care free and it felt good because I had god with me and I was set free. When we give our rights up to the lord and follow in his word. The grace of god shine through. 

Application I will talk with Micha when Daily and tell him how I am content

Comments

Popular Posts