Hebrews 11:1


I am the youngest of three siblings my oldest sister is 11 years older, my middle sister being 6 years older. Her and I have had our sibling issues all our lives but it want until she got married when things turned around. My sister had a child out of wedlock something my christian  parents look down on. though this was the man she was going to marry and spend her life with it was still an issue. After my niece was born and the wedding celebrated my sister asked my parents when the could have the farm land to farm. This was something my parents were not going to allow due to some family issues with her new husband. This caused major issues with trust and family loving family. This on top of other family issues soon alienated her from the rest of the family. This soon bothered me significantly because I would not be able to see my niece and visit with the family. So I began to pray as a non believer, for moths i asked God to reunite my family and allow us to all get along. Prayer after prayer I asked God to soften her heart. It wasn't until I was born again that God started to loosen his grip on our family's issues. I kept praying with confidence as Hebrews 11:1 Now Faith is the significance of things hoped for, the conviction of things unseen. praying with confidence and knowing our family would one day be back on common ground. Holding on to Faith and being consistence with talking to God. A few years pasted and my sister and her husband came around there is still some small tension floating in the air but that is due to my sisters husbands pride and self esteem. I continue to Pray and ask God to be loving and kind.

Comments

Popular Posts